Wednesday, 29 January 2014

My Birthday!

Hello people~

Why am I doing a Wednesday post instead of my usual Tuseday? Well, because my birthday is today! Fifteen yay. I started off the day not being very excited at all. But the with the help of some awesome online friends, and friends at school and last but not least family, I had an awesome one! We ate out, and I got some presents... Beyoncé's latest CD, two dvds and of course: a phone. It was kind of necessary :P Anyways, some birthday pictures anyone? Just keeping this post short for today ^^


 
Eating dinner out with the family. A friend got me the hat and I was dared (and paid) to keep it on all evening!

 
I guess in the end I got a little bit too hyper? Either way, a great birthday!
 
See you all Sunday
 
Olivia-Savannah x

8 comments:

  1. http://beautyiiao.weebly.com/6/post/2014/01/staying-possitive.html hi hunny , thankyou very much for commenting on my post above i have done the post you asked me for i hope its an enjoyable read and was what you were after hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for featuring me Lisa! I loved the post <3 It was very helpful.

      Delete
  2. Greetings from your birthday!, Although a little late, make the most of a wonderful age fifteen, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Thanks for visiting Books, Bones & Buffy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And no problem, I follow that blog often. :)

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday, Olivia! I think you had too much cake in the end. xD You look super hyper! lol

    ReplyDelete