Saturday, 22 February 2014

Liebster Blog Award!

I was nominated by Jess: http://beingmejess.blogspot.nl/

I've seen this award post on so many blogs, and I was always thinking: wouldn't it be nice to join in? Of course, I would need to be nominated first though xD And I am surprised that I have been! Pleasantly though ^^ The idea of The Liebster Blog Award is it's only for bloggers with less than 200 followers on bloglovin' which allows smaller bloggers to get a bit more recognition and to talk to other fellow bloggers which I think is a lovely idea.
Rules!
  • List 11 facts about myself
  • Answer the 11 questions put forward by the person who nominated me (Lauren)
  • Ask 11 new questions to 9 bloggers, that have 200 or less followers themselves
  • Go to their blog and inform them that they have been nominated
11 Random Facts:
1) I don't like bread. Or pizza. Let's just say I'm a picky eater.
2) I have a youtube channel based off this blog, here.
3) I could quite easily spend a whole week doing nothing but reading and writing. And perhaps a few episodes of my shows.
4) I have a keen interest in just watching people and how they interact, I just find it pretty interesting. Although you know, not in weird way xD
5) I love undergoing personal projects, and if it's something I like, that's when you'll get my full attention easily. Or when I'm doing my nails. Because I love them and then I focus ^^
6) I try to read at least five other peoples blogs a day, and more than just one post. I subscribe to many people's blogs by email. So if you comment on one of my posts, it's likely that I will have dropped by yours very soon!
7) I really enjoy rollercoaster rides... and yet I'm afraid of heights and it can take ages for me to be convinced to ride them :P
8) I can't sing well at all. And yet I am always singing.
9) When I'm older I want to be an author and a magazine editor. Although there are so many other jobs I wouldn't mind trying out...
10) I have a huge bucket list. I intend to start a new category for this blog called 'my bucket list' but I'll only put things I've done from the list on it. Otherwise it seems to daunting, such a long list of things to do.
11) I am pretty introverted. I dread social events, then go and have a lot of fun! Then go home and hole up for three days. I also cancel a lot -.-
 
Questions I answered from Jess
1) What is your favourite restaurant? Hmm I'd have to say the American Grill in town. Those lamb chops... mmm...
2) Who inspired you to make your blog? Er, I don't know. It was more a spontaneous thing, because I didn't read or even watch vloggers before I made my own. I'd always wanted a blog and a Youtube channel, but I'd always been to shy to start one. Now I love it, and it's so great to be in the blogging world.
3) Do you prefer winter or summer? Summer definitely! I hate snow so much, and love the sun and everything :)
4) Who is your favourite music artist? If you know me, you know I am rubbish at favourites. I listen to something in about every genre of music, and have no faves.
5) What one thing do you want to achieve in your lifetime? I would like to publish a novel and hopefully see it get popular.
6) What beauty product have you bought and been most impressed with? Haha, me and beauty products don't go too well. But my Rio professional nail polish kit was definitely worth my money.
7) What country would you love to live in/visit? China to visit! It's probably my favourite country at the moment, and I hope to go in the summer!
8) Do you take part in any sports? If so which ones? I cycle to school every day, and I play basketball. I love it! <3 span="">
9) What was/is your favourite subject in school? English... I like writing.
10) If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? Er, this is hard. I know there are things I don't like, but I was made by God, so I guess this is how I'm supposed to be. I would change my thumb nail. It's so thin, it's not ideal for the nail art I always do. But I change my designs to fit it.
11) What is your favourite accessory? My cross necklace and my black watch. By far.
 
Questions I propose:
 
1. If you were a superhero, what would be your power?
2. Favourite television show/movie?
 
3. Favourite animal and why?
4. Tea or coffee?
5. What would be the first thing you'd put on your bucket list if you had one?
6. What accent do you have? Do you like it?
7. What is your favourite word?
8. What do you like/dislike most about your blog?
9. How big is your family?
10. Beach or museum on holidays?
11. What are your interests?
 
Blogs I nominate:
 
See you on Tuesday! Olivia-Savannah x
 

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination!

    -Lina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No pizza or bread? lol I kind of love them hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my taste buds grew up weird or something :P

      Delete
  3. Hi Olivia, here's my Liebster Award post in case you want to read it and enter my 200+ followers' giveaway: http://marshmellowbyeva.blogspot.com.es/2014/03/liebster-award-2-giveaway.html Thanks again for the nomination and see u around in the blogosphere! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know you posted it! I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  4. It must've taken quite a long time to write ad answer all those questions and to nominate all those people. As far as I can see, they really appreciate it. There were a ot of mind squeezing questions there and I can understand your, 'umm...'' and 'uhh''s. There isn't any grammar mistakes in this review. Not that it matters in this type of blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sometimes it was hard to choose my answers! But I hope that I asked some tricky ones too, so other people can have fun with this award. I have no clue how to pronounce Liebster though lol xD

      Delete