Saturday, 8 March 2014

Life is AMAZING!

No really you guys. It is.

I had a totally different idea for this post yesterday, but after waking up this morning I decided it needed a change. I'll explain why.

This morning I crawled out of bed, kind of annoyed that I was going to have to go out early again to do my newspaper round. I hadn't done it last week because of holiday, but really, I just didn't want to do it though. Once I started, I was walking down the street in the darkness. There was thin mist everywhere, and the sky just looked fantastic. I watched had my music playing, and since no one else was awake I was singing out loud and rocking out ^^ I saw the sky change colours from dark to light blue and then it was sunny and warm. And I was delivering newspapers to some people who were relying on me to get their papers. I was happy! The world is so beautiful! And that was just in small things!

Two days ago, I was all the way in England, visiting my family. We laughed, ate out and had a blast (you'll hear more about it later on.) So what if I have school on Monday, and tons of homework to do by then? -.- Okay maybe that is a bit of a downer. And this isn't one of those posts where I'm going to say always be happy, because being unhappy is a waste of time.

 
I think it's human to be unhappy. But when you are happy, relish in those moments. They're usually the best. Look around you today and admire the beauty that's there. Life is AMAZING when you choose to appreciate it. :)

Have a good weekend! Olivia-Savannah x 

17 comments:

  1. 'being unhappy is a waste of time' indeed!!
    i like this sort of inspiring posts ^^ thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I hope you remember this when you need it most ^.^

      Delete
  2. Great outlook Olivia! Recognizing, appreciating, and being grateful for the small things is the path towards overall happiness in life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I just want more people to see what I can see sometimes. Although admittedly half the time I'm blinded to it myself.

      Delete
  3. Heyya Olivia <3

    I tagged you in the All Bloggers Great and Small Tag.

    All Bloggers Great and Small Tag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this post is so cute <3 how lovely!
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you c: Glad you enjoyed it. Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. You described the walk so well that you really make it seem like we wanted to be there. I was in the library when I saw this post on google plus and trully, it doesn't matter where you are. I love posts which make you open your eyes. This post made me want to open a new document and write a poem, or go outside and take a stroll/wheel in my wheelchair. That's how inspiring this was. This post is definitley one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that technically, this isn't my place to post, but... You are absolutely right, Utopia! These posts inspire me as well!
      Write some poetry. Take a stroll. And, like Olivia says, have an Amazing Day. ;) -The Timmy

      Delete
    2. *backs up what Timmy says* Have an awesome day sis <3

      Delete
  6. Ohhh... I love this post! And I agree. Being sad is just a waste of time. ;) -The Timmy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this positive outlook! Sometimes you just need to live in the moment, be happy, and spend time with those important to you ! Homework can wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it can ^^ Happiness should be put first!

      Delete
  8. I love your positive outlook on life. Very inpiring!
    xo Summer
    http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete