Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Owl Liploss!

Hi there Catastrophes!

Owls, owls, owls I love them. I have a locket with an owl on it, a bracelet, earrings, a bag with an owl on it, and now three little cute owls in my room too! I have them hanging on my wall – everywhere! Partly it’s got something to do with my favourite Greek goddess, Athena, who’s symbol is an owl. But I love how they symbolize wisdom. I love that their heads can creepily turn all the way around, their sound and of course, their wings are awesome. Have you ever seen an owl take flight?

Owls are just awesome. And as well as the mustache phase, suddenly they’ve become a symbol used in shops a lot too. Suits me just fine – perfect. I recently bought from BHS some lovely owls. These three friends. You’re probably wondering what they are any use for. If you turn them upside down and open the lid, you can see that they are liplosses! Blueberry, raspberry and strawberry flavoured. They’re cute, small and easy to carry around. As well as that, it’s flavoured liploss that doesn’t tint colour wise. Yes, there is a small amount of glitter though. I’m not a big one for colour tints in liploss. It just needs to be simple to satisfy me.
I highly recommend these little cheap beauties <3>

Olivia-Savannah

20 comments:

  1. I love owls too and this is sooo cute xx

    Www.definitelymycupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww these are so cute... need xxx
    http://tonishaw91.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you should get them! They were cheap as well ^^

      Delete
  3. These are so cool! I love owls too, they have become quite the trend recently =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love that they have become so common because it's even easier to find them everywhere!

      Delete
  4. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
    Check it out at http://www.allthingssweetpea.com

    Such cute packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the second nomination! I will be getting my post up a lot later but it will be done!

      Delete
  5. Owls are so hot right now! Love it, I might have to order these for some of the little girls I babysit for (who are Owl crazy!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are too adorable!
    http://summerledmonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so cute! They must be really long-lasting. I also am starting to like owls alot. I liked how you explained about owls before you got into the whole liploss thing. I really want to buy them now. Only using a few words, you can still be so persuasive. It was a simple yet creative review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I think it's great getting into it too... maybe one of your future prizes might have something to do with owls too...

      Delete
  8. Oh my! These are so cute! I love owls aswell x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooooh, owls! I just love them and the raspberry lip gloss would be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete