Recently a mate of mine (forced) me to re-watch Finding Nemo :P I had always remembered the film as okay and hadn’t bothered with it in years. I discovered after watching it recently that I absolutely love Dory and Nemo! I couldn’t stand Marlin, which turned out being the reason why I thought it was okay, seeing as he stars throughout the majority of the movie. There were many things that Finding Nemo taught me as well, so I made a list of my top 10!
1. Be optimistic.
2. If there is food it is MINE!
3. It’s okay to name everything you set your eyes on.
4. Touch the clouds, because other people can't get to you that way.
5. Sometimes you don’t know what is going to happen.
6. Australian’s are cool.
7. Don’t let a little disability stop you from doing anything.
8. Speaking whale is the best.
9. You can be mates with people and you don’t have to know their name.
10. Just keep swimming!
What did you think of Finding Nemo?
Olivia-Savannah RoachDisclaimer: All images are not mine.