Thursday, 21 January 2016

Top Ten: Dream Movie Items I Would LOVE to Own!

Good day everyone!

I was approached by Ryan from Invaluable to share some of the dream movie items I would to own for myself! Invaluable is an auction site where they even feature some movie memorabilia which you can bid for! Now if you know me, I do love my books but I love watching shows and movies too. It would just be so cool to disappear into some of them... or even to own or have some of the things those movies include! So I'm here to show you the top ten move items I would love to own for myself. In no particular order...

1. A car from The Fast and Furious movies.

I don't think I would really care which of the movies the car came from or even what it looked like (too much.) But those cars go fast and are so cool DD: I would love to have one!



2. Black Widow's clothes.

She may be the only female Avenger at first but she is my favourite and she knows how to kick some serious butt. And look super cool while doing it too. 



3. Batman's Batmobile.

It's a monster of a machine but it's a Batman kind of machine, and it looks so cool! For someone who isn't into cars and all that I have too many of them at the beginning of this list...



4. The sword/pen from the Percy Jackson movie.

For once I am not mentioning this movie as a testament as to how book-to-film adaptions can be done wrong, but simply because I would love to have the sword pen that Percy has!



5. Katniss's bow and arrow. 

I thought the books were okay (and the second book SLAYED it) but I love these movies something fierce. Just for the sake of having it, despite me not knowing how to use it, I would love to have Katniss's bow and arrow.



6. A lightsaber from Star Wars.

Who doesn't want one of these? If you can't have The Force, might as well have a lightsaber. 


7. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, in the flesh. 

I'm just kidding. Can't be asking for actors. But I'll be good. Really, really good!



8. A frying pan from Tangled.

Frying pans can be weapons. 



9. Electronics from Ender's Game.

Because imagine having a kindle that was like that...



10. The library from Beauty and the Beast. 

I'm cheating a little too because a library isn't really an item but if I could have half of the books in that library it would make all my dreams come true!



Olivia's Question: What movie items would you want to own?

Olivia-Savannah x

29 comments:

  1. I'm definitely on board with Belle's library and Joseph Gordon-Levitt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle's library! Argh! And something tells me I wouldn't be able to pull off Black Widow's clothes - goddamn Scarlett Johansen and her perfect body! If we're asking for actors, can I have Tom Hiddleston? Or Johnny Depp? Or...well pretty much any Marvel lead actor. If not, then I'll take Loki's sceptre and Cap's shield (I may or may not have plans for them...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off either but I just want to try DD: I knew you were always out there to take over the world...

      Delete
    2. sh! Someone'll hear you ;)

      Delete
  3. I'd love to have the library from Beauty and the Beast! Or at least be able to visit it hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ Smiles ] You can't go wrong with the library from "Beauty and the Beast".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I could get lost for a week in the library from Beauty and the Beast. It would be a nice kind of lost. :)
    @dino0726 from 
    FictionZeal - Impartial, Straightforward Fiction Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, I was going to steal Belle's library for myself. It's so gorgeous! But undoubtedly my top item is Captain America's shield, I think. The pen/sword could come it handy too though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you could become quite the fighter!

      Delete
  7. Those are all interesting ideas. I imagined what it would be like to own a light sabre once. I figure it isn't for me, I'd probably end up slicing off my own arm. Though I wouldn't say no to one in a zombie invasion. I would want Bill and Ted's phone booth time machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love one, but it would probably end up a hazard like that for me as well xD

      Delete
  8. Yes to 1,2,3,5,7 & 10! Black Widow is one of my all time favorite heroines in the Marvel Comics universe. Fast cars are awesome, and I've been dreaming of a library like Beast's since I was a little girl. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I LOVE HER. She kicks-butt. We have a lot of the same dreams!

      Delete
  9. That lightsaber gif is the most addictive thing in the world. I had to tell myself a couple of times to stop looking at it. It's fantastic! And yes, I would love to own one of those and if it's not much asking, being able to control the Force could be pretty cool as well!.
    Black Widow's clothes are great as well and she looks gorgeous in them. Percy's Pen though.... I tend to uncup my pens all the time and what if I do so and stab myself? nope lol.
    And your last item, Beast's library, is something every single bookworm dreams about. I'm not so sure about
    It is my life goals. I want a library like that. If only.....
    And an item I would love to own has to be BB-8. He's so adorable I can't even deal and I would also love to own a owl (which would mean I'm secretly a witch and I went to Hogwarts)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes. Controlling the Force would be EPIC. Heh, a life goal of mine is to have a personal library as well. A girl can dream, right? BB-8 would be lovely! But I think I am gonna have to more so go with the owl ;)

      Delete
  10. This list is great!! :D There are so many things here I also want!
    I've ALWAYS wanted that library from Beauty and the Beast, it's gorgeous T.T <3 and everyone needs a lightsaber :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We seem to have quite a few things in common :P

      Delete
  11. I love this! It would be pretty awesome to have a lightsaber, Katniss' bow and Percy's sword - though I would almost definitely hurt myself with all 3, I could learn to be badass XD also Belle's library is the dream I've had ever since I was a child so YES PLEASE!
    Enchanted by YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With these items we could all learn how to be kick-butt YA heroines!

      Delete
  12. My husband once had friends who worked in the movie industry and they actually did have things from movies in their house. They had a lot of props from Robin Hood: Men in Tights, of all things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I would love to have visited them myself DD:

      Delete
  13. #7 and #10, I totally agree with! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A man and a library, what more could you possibly need?

      Delete
  14. Tangled is probably one of my most loved film EVER. I want a pan too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO hilarious and just SO wonderful and I love the characters to bits.

      Delete