I know what you're thinking - where has this post come from all of a sudden? Maybe it's because I was tagged by Rachel @ Quite The Novel Idea (long enough ago that this was from her old blog) and also by Aditi @ Book Stop Corner and Anna @ Enchanted by YA for the Versatile blogger award. Or maybe the real reason is because I am a bit behind with my reading and haven't been giving my blog the amount of attention I usually do. I've even been thinking of permanently shifting too bookstagram and booktube alone, even though I have worked so hard for this blog. But anyway, this post is about those random facts! Let's just treat it like a tag. So, the rules:
2. Let the bloggers know that you've nominated them.
3. Share 10 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
1. It's true... I do love to eat my eggs with powdered sugar. In fact, I don't like my eggs without it much. I do eat boiled egg with salt but when I started to layer the powdered sugar on my fried and scrambled eggs my friends gawp at me. It took me a while to realise that sweet eggs were something strange.
2. I play the harp. Well, I play it every now and again. I'm terrible at staying dedicated but I doubt I could ever properly give it up because I also love it.
3. I am terrible at having a favourite of anything! I basically can never choose because there's always more than one that I like a lot. I think the only thing I have favourites of are seasons, numbers and colours. (Autumn, 10 and sunset orange, if you were wondering.)
4. I have a lot of trouble saying no to things. Or leaving things I have started. I just feel compelled to finish everything I begin and accepting everything and then I get way too stressed...
5. I tend to wake up at 1am and then I'm just awake. I used to read in this time but then I wouldn't ever get any sleep because the book would keep me awake. Now I try to just lie there and fall back asleep but it's difficult to get a full night of proper sleep.
6. I find movies to be too long for me to sit through in one go. I sometimes do it when I am watching a movie with someone but I've noticed myself watching them less and less. I also find it hard to keep up with series/shows. Watching things is just so much harder than reading, even when I love them!
7. I am one of the pickiest eaters you'll ever meet. I don't like bread, I don't like pizza... nuts... Couple me with my best friend and serving us a meal that we'll both eat is very very difficult.
8. I can run up and down a basketball court in a game again and again perfectly fine, but as soon as you put me on a track with the intention of running more than one lap I get horrendously exhausted and am likely to hyper ventilate.
9. Lately, I've started to hyper ventilate a lot more because I simply forget to inhale. I have no idea why.
10. I have an unlimited stomach when it comes to meat. At one school camp I ate 20+ chicken wings. I leave it as a plus so you'll never know quite how many... and if you put a pile of ribs in front of me, you might be astonished by how fast it disappears.
Amber Elise @ Du Livre
Cari @ My Addiction: Books
Lisa @ Lisa Loves Literature
Stephanie @ Bookfever
New Video! My March Book haul in video form!
Olivia's Question: What's a random fact about you? Make me feel a little less weird xD